Any gentlemen or others, may be furuished [sic] with all sorts of cloaths made after the best manner yet notwithstanding the goodness of the work, : the prices will be less than has been yet proposed, therefore if any one have occasion let them come to me, and make choise [sic] of a pattern, and I doubt not but to please the most nicest fancy: ...
- [London, publisher not identified, 1700?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Advertising -- Clothing and dress -- Early works to 1800.
Tailoring -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Title from first lines of text.
Author suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E8:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) P913A
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 551.a.32
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|