To the Kings most Excellent Majesty. The humble petition of the gentry, ministers, free-holders, and other inhabitants of the county of York : assembled by His Majesties speciall summons at Heworth Moore neere the City of Yorke, on Friday the third of Iune, 1642.
- Other Title:
- Humble petition of the gentry, ministers, free-holders, and other inhabitants of the county of York
- printed at London : for Edward Blackmore, at the signe of the Angel in Pauls Church-yard, Iune 7. 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
York (England) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669f6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) T1536.
Steele I, 2164.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|