King Charls, his case, or, An appeal to all rational men : concerning his tryal at the High Court of Justice : being for the most part that which was intended to have been delivered at the bar, if the king had pleaded to the charge, and put himself upon a fair tryal : with an additional opinion concerning the death of King James, the loss of Rochel, and the blood of Ireland / by John Cook ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Appeal to all rational men.
- London : Printed by Peter Cole ... for Giles Calvert ..., 1649.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (43 pages)
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 88:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C6025
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|