The humble petition of His Excellency Thomas Lord Fairfax, and the General Councel of officers of the Army under his command : to the Honorable, the Commons of England in Parliament assembled. Die Sabbathi, 20 Januarii, 1648. Ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament, that the petition of the general, and the general councel of the officers of the Army under his command, this day presented to the House, be forthwith printed. H: Scobel, cler. Par. d. com.
- London : printed for Edward Husband, pritner to the honorable House of Commons, Jan. 22. 1648.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Peace -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- A petition "for a general settlement of peace in the nation; which we therein desired might be formed and established ... a general contract, or agreement of the people."
Reproduction of the original in the Guildhall Library, London.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2186:04) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) F163A
- Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Baron, 1612-1671.
England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|