A practicall catechisme of purpose framed for the help of such as desire to enjoy more sweet and intimate soul-communion with Jesus Christ in that sacred ordinance of his own Supper. : Begun at Newport-Pagnel in Buckinghamshire, revived at Luton in Bedfordshore, and now perfected at Queen Hithe in London. By Samuel Austin, an unworthy minister of the Gospell of Jesus Christ.
- Other Title:
- Practicall catechisme concerning the Lords Supper.
- London : Printed for Tho. Vnderhill, at the sign of the Bible in Woodstreet, 1647.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 36 pages)
- Catechisms, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Running title reads: A practicall catechisme concerning the Lords Supper.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 27".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 167:E1187) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) A4258.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|