Predestination handled and maintained, : against Papists, Arminians, and certaine churches also of antipaedobaptists, who with much zeale, and industry impugne the same. By Henry Lavor. He calleth things that are not, as if they were. Published by authority.
- London : printed by I. Coe, 1646.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 34 pages)
- Predestination -- Early works to 1800.
Infant baptism -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 10th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Note on flyleaf by Joseph Caryl.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 167:E1187) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L627.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|