A new and true relation from Ireland, : sent in a letter from Sir Robert Traverse, to Lievtenant James Finch in London. Of a great defeat given by the Protestants army, under the command of Sir Charles Vavasour, to twenty foure thousand of the rebels, under the command of O Sulivan Beare, and Macharta Reb, besieging Brandon-bridge: where five hundred of ours with two thousand of the towne routed them, kild two thousand of them, and took O Sulivan Beare prisoner: and a great booty.
- London : Printed by A. N. for Edward Blackmore, dwelling at the signe of the Angell in Paules Church-yard, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Vavasour, Charles, Sir, -1644.
- Local subjects:
- Ireland -- History -- Rebellion of 1641. (search)
- Signed at end: Rob Travers.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 26:E148) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) T2132A.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|