The description & use of the planetary systeme : together with easie tables by which the apparent motions of the heavens may be readily found for ever.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Description and use of the planetary systeme.
- London : Printed by J. Darby for Robert Morden ..., and William Berry ..., 1674.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (26, 4 pages) : illustrations
- Astronomy -- Early works to 1800.
- Pages 4 and 11 have faded print with loss of text in filmed copy. Beginning page 15 photographed from Cambridge University Library copy and inserted at end.
Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 477:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing S5955
Arber's Term cat. I, 170
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|