A declaration of the noble knights, Sir Marmaduke Langdale, and Sir Lewis Dives; : in vindication of the Right Honourable, James, Earle of Darby: and remonstrating their resolutions to keep the Isle of Man, against all opposition, for His Majesties service. August the 5th. 1649.
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare, 1649.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 5,  pages)
- Derby, James Stanley, Earl of, 1607-1651 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Isle of Man -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "August 20.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 88:E571) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L380.
- Dyve, Lewis, Sir, 1599-1669.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|