A declaration in answer to some papers of the Scots Commissioners of the 20th. and their letter of the 24th. of October, 1646. : Concerning the disposall of the Kings person; printed and published the 28th day of November, 1646. And passed, re-printed, and published, by the authority of the Lords and Commons in Parliament assembled.
- London : Printed for John Wright at the Kings head in the old Bayley, 1647 [id est 1648]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (67,  pages)
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Captivity, 1647-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Foreign relations -- England -- Early works to 1800.
England -- Foreign relations -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Imperfect: staining.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Feb: 22:th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 67:E428) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) D599.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|