The English grammar, or The institution of letters, syllables, and words, in the English tongue : Whereunto is annexed an index of words like and unlike. By Charls Butler Magd. Master of Arts.
- Other Title:
- English grammar
Institution of letters, syllables, and words, in the English tongue.
- Oxford : Printed by William Turner, for the authour, 1633.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 63,  pages)
- English language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.
English language -- Orthography and spelling -- Early works to 1800.
- In Butler's reformed spelling.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 708:05) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 4190.
Madan, I, pages 165-6.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|