The duty of servants : Containing, I. Their preparation for, and choice of a service. II. Their duty in service. Together with prayers suited to each duty. All which may be accomodated likewise, for the most part, to apprentices. To this is added, A discourse of the Sacrament, suited peculiarly to servants. By the author of Practical Christianity.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for S. Smith and B. Walford, at the Prince's Arms in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1699.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 133,  pages)
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
Household employees -- Early works to 1800.
- "The epistle to servants" is signed: Richard Lucas.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of the original in Dr. Williams's Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1954:19) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L3397.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|