An abstract of common principles of a just vindication of the rights of the kingdom of God upon earth against the politick machinations of Erastian hereticks : out of the Vindication of the deprived bishops, &c. / by a very learned man of the Church of England.
- Other records:
- London : [publisher not identified], 1700.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 32 pages)
- Church of England -- Government.
Church of England -- Bishops -- Temporal power.
Church and state -- England.
Dodwell, Henry, 1641-1711. Vindication of the deprived bishops.
- Attributed to Edward Stephens (Socrates Christianus). Cf. Halkett and Laing (2nd edition).
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 335:14) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing S5414
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|