A collection of original drawings and prints of the most eminent masters of Europe. : Together with several curious volumes of statues, Roman and Greek antiquities, geography, architecture, emblems, &c. Will be sold by auction on Saturday the fourth of this instant May, 1689. At the auction-house, over against the Black Swan in Ave-mary-lane, near Ludgate-street. The sale beginning precisely at four of the clock in the afternoon.
- [London] : Catalogues are destributed by Mr. Wilkinson at the Black Boy in Fleetstreet, Mr. Bently in Russel-street in Convent-Garden [sic], Mr. Nott in the Pall-mall, Mr. Gilliflower in Westminster-hall, Mr. Miller in St. Pauls Church-yard, and Mr. Becket, at the north side of the Royal Exchange in Thred-Needle-street, booksellers., 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Art auctions -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Art -- England -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of publication suggested by Wing.
At foot of t.p.: The conditions of sale as usual at the said auction-house, and the time of paying and fetching away the lots so bought, to be within three days after it.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; D6:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C5152
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1402.g.1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|