Mr. Love his funeral sermon, / preached by himself on the scaffold on Tower Hill, in the hearing of many thousand people, on Friday the two and twentieth day of this instant August. Divided into three parts; 1. The matter for which he suffered, 2. The cleering or justifying of himself. 3. His exhortation to the people.
- London : Printed by Robert Wood, 1651.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Funeral sermons -- 17th century.
Last words -- Early works to 1800.
Executions and executioners -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Commonwealth and Protectorate., 1659-1660 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug 23".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 98:E640) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L3154.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|