Roome for companie, heere comes good fellowes : To a pleasant new tune.
- Other Title:
- Second part of Roome for Company
Roome for Company
- Imprinted at London : [by G. Eld] for E. W[right]., [circa 1617]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Bartholomew Fair -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Printer's and publisher's names and date of publication from STC.
Verse - "Roome for Company,".
In two parts, printed side by side. The second part has title: The second part of Roome for Company. andc..
Reproduction of original in the Pepysian Library, Magdalene College, Cambridge, England.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1977:8) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 21315.4
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|