A Report of the committee of the charge against Mathew Wren, Bishop of Ely, to the House of Commons, July 5th, 1641 : with the vote of the House taken hereupon.
- Other records:
- [London? : publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 2. pages)
- Great Britain -- Church history -- 17th century.
Church of England -- Bishops.
Church of England -- Liturgy -- Controversial literature.
Trials (Impeachment) -- England -- London.
Wren, Matthew, 1585-1667 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Puritans -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2245:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) E2704B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|