By the King. A proclamation against abuses in preparing and preferring billes and other vvritings to his Maiesties signature..
- Other Title:
- Proclamation against abuses in preparing and preferring billes and other writings to his Majesties signature
- Imprinted at London : by Bonham Norton, and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, M. DC. XXI. 
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Procedure (Law) -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Bills, Legislative -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Only the King's officials may do so, upon authentic warrant--STC.
Arms 14; Steele notation: li- lish exer-.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C2:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 8672
Steele I, 1319
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 506.h.12
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|