A defence of Dr. Sherlock's notion of a Trinity in unity : in answer to the animadversions upon his vindication of the doctrine of the holy and ever Blessed Trinity : with a post-script relating to the calm discourse of a Trinity in the Godhead : in a letter to a friend.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for W. Rogers ..., MDCXCIV 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 112 pages)
- Trinity -- Early works to 1800.
- Half title reads: A defence of Dr. Sherlock's notion of a Trinity in unity, andc.
Errata on pages 
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1048:23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing S3282
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|