The Answers to the reasons offered by the Hamborough Company, for excepting the rivers Elbe, Weser and Eyder, out of the bill for a free trade in the woollen manufactures of England.
- Other records:
- [S.l. : publisher not identified, 1694?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Company of Merchant Adventurers of England.
Reasons humbly offered for excepting the rivers of Elbe, Weser, and Eyder out of the bill for a general liberty of exporting the woollen manufactures of the kingdom.
Wool industry -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- Germany -- Early works to 1800.
Germany -- Commerce -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Date of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Sutro Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2613:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) A3471C
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|