An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament: concerning the company of merchants trading into France: Die Jovis, 19 Octob. 1648. Ordered by the Lords assembled in Parliament, that this ordinance be forthwith printed and published. Joh. Brown, Cler. Parliamentorum.
- Imprinted at London : for John Wright at the Kings Head in the old Bayley, 1648.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (, 5,  pages)
- Law -- England -- Sources.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- France -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "8ber [i.e. October] ye 27th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 75:E468) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) E1818.
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|