Covenant-keeping the way to blessedness, or, A brief discourse wherein is shewn the connexion which there is between the promise, on God's part; and duty, on our part, in the covenant of grace : as it was delivered in several sermons, preached in order to solemn renewing of covenant. By Samuel Willard teacher of a church in Boston in New-England.
- Other Title:
- Covenant-keeping the way to blessedness
Brief discourse wherein is shewn the connexion which there is between the promise, on God's part; and duty, on our part; in the covenant of grace.
Necessity of sincerity in renewing covenant.
- Boston in New-England : printed by James Glen, for Samuel Sewall, 1682.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 150,  pages)
- Covenant theology -- Biblical teaching -- Early works to 1800.
Covenant theology -- Early works to 1800.
- "The necessity of sincerity in renewing covenant" has a separate dated title page; pagination and register are continuous.
With errata on pages .
A2 mis-signed A4.
"To the reader" signed on A12r: Increase Mather.
Copy has some print fade. Bound with: Bacon, Nathaniel. A relation of the fearful estate of Francis Spira. Boston; Samuel Green, 1682.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library, Oxford.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1942:8a) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) W2272
- Mather, Increase, 1639-1723.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|