The VVhite-Powder Plot discovered, or, A prophetical poeme, : wherein is most elegantly revealed the secret combination of Hell and Rome, against the interest of true religion, and more particularly against the late King of blessed memory, and kingdom of England. Written before the late unhappy wars broke forth, and too sadly verified in them, which yet the author scarce lived to see. Also a prophetical rapture concerning the future extent of this British Empire into Italy. / By George May, gent.
- Other Title:
- White-Powder Plot discovered
- London : Printed, and are to be sold by Francis Grove, stationer on Snow-hill, and by Francis Mawborn, stationer in York, 1662.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ([1+] pages)
- English poetry -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- Early works to 1800.
Religion and politics -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Title pages -- England -- 17th cent.
- A fragment; title page only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:2[164c]) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) M1388A
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5921
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|