The Scotch Presbyterian vveather-cock pearch'd upon our English steeples: or, An historicall narration of the variable chances and changes of Presbyterian government in Scotland, : and may consequently be in England. With The churches deformation. To the tune of Tom of Bedlam.
- Other Title:
- Scotch Presbyterian weather-cock pearch'd upon our English steeples
Historicall narration of the variable chance and changes of Presbyterian government in Scotland
- [London : publisher not identified], Printed in the yeere 1647.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Church of Scotland -- Government -- Early works to 1800.
Presbyterianism -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Church history -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Church history -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of publication from Wing.
Partly in verse.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug: 13".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 63:E401) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S960.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|