The seconde tome of homelyes : of such matters as were promised and intituled in the former part of homelyes, set out by the aucthoritie of the Quenes Maiestie: and to be read in euery paryshe churche agreablye.
- Standardized Title:
- Certain sermons or homilies appointed to be read in churches. Book 2.
- [Imprinted at London : In Powles Churcheyarde, by Richard Iugge, and Ihon Cawood printers to the Quenes Maiestie], 1563.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 292 leaves)
- Church of England -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 16th century.
- Printers' names and address from colophon.
This edition ends on 3P6, with recto line 9 having: inheritance.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 454:14) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 13665.
- Church of England.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|