His Maiesties declaration to both Houses of Parliament : (which he likewise recommends to the consideration of all his loving subjects) : in answer to that presented to him at New-Market, the 9 of March, 1641.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- His Majesties declaration to both Houses of Parliament.
- London : Printed for John Smith, MDCXLI 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649.
- Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1184:17) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C2270
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|