An ordinance for the reviving of an act of Parliament, : entituled, An act for probate of wills, and granting administrations. Saturday the 24. of December 1653. Ordered by His Highness the Lord Protector, and His Council, that this ordinance be forthwith printed and published. Hen. Scobell, Clerk of the Council.
- London : Printed by Hen. Hills, Printer to His Highness the Lord Protector, MDCLIII. 
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (, 19-20 pages)
- Wills -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 158:E1063) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Thomason E.1063.
- England and Wales. Council of State.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|