Die Lunæ, 6. Martii, 1647. Ordered by the Lords and Commons in Parliament assembled, that power be, and is hereby given to the commissioners at Goldsmiths-Hall to send for all such delinquents in safe custodie, ...
- Other Title:
- Ordered by the Lords and Commons in Parliament assembled, that power be, and is hereby given to the commissioners at Goldsmiths-Hall to send for all such delinquents in safe custodie
- [London : publisher not identified, 1648]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Attachment and garnishment -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Confiscations and contributions -- Early works to 1800.
- Title from caption and opening words of text.
Signed: H. Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.
The Commissioners at Goldsmiths' Hall are enabled to arrest delinquents who have not compounded, or paid their compositions within one month of this order, and to commit them to prison till they yield -- Cf. Steele.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669f11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) E1733H.
Steele I, 2749.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|