The Forfeitures of Londons charter, or, An impartial account of the several seisures of the city charter : together with the means and methods that were used for the recovery of the same, with the causes by which it came forfeited, as likewise the imprisonments, deposing and fining the lord being faithfully collected out of antient and modern historys, and now seasonably published for the satisfaction of the inquisitive, upon the late arrest made upon the said charter by writ of quo warranto.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Impartial account of the several seisures of the city charter.
- [London] : Printed for the author and are to be sold by Daniel Brown ... and Thomas Benskin ..., 1682.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 36 pages)
- London (England) -- Charters, grants, privileges.
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in Yale University Library.
Imperfect: pages 36 illegible on film.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 68:8) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing F1557
Arber's Term cat. I 487
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|