VVit and vvealth contending for preheminence: : in a different dialogue between Wat Witty-pole and Davy Rich.
- Other Title:
- Wit and wealth contending for preheminence
- London : Printed for T.B. at the sign of the Maiden-head, neare Holborn Conduit, 1647.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Wit and humor -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 19th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Epigram on title page: You who have wit, or wealth (or both) to looke, are wish't (impartially) upon this booke.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 167:E1183) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) W3135.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|