The Kings Maiesties resolution concerning, Robert Earl of Warwicke, Lord Admirall of His Majesties navie royall : wherein is declared the kings full resolution and intention concerning his navie, now lying upon the downs. With the Earl of Warwicks declaration to both Houses of Parliament, and the oath taken by all his captains, lieutenants, and other inferiour officers, under his command, belonging to the fleet. Also the proceedings of the Earl of Warwicke and Sir Iohn Pennington, lying neer to the said Earl with a great number of cavaleers near the downs. Ordered, that this be forthwith published in print, John Brown, Cler. Parl. Whereunto is annexed, exceeding joyfull newes from Ireland, being the copy of a letter read in the House of Commons on Saturday last, Iuly the 9. Ordered that this be printed and published. Hen. Elsing. Cler. Par. Com. D.
- Other Title:
- Kings Majesties resolution concerning, Robert Earl of Warwicke, Lord Admirall of His Majesties navie royall.
- [London] : Printed for J. Smith, July. 12 1642.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource ( pages)
- Penington, John, Sir, 1568?-1646.
Warwick, Robert Rich, Earl of, 1587-1658.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of publication from STC.
The Bodleian Library copy has the last digit of the imprint date smudged; it was misread as "0"; thus this is identified as STC 9263a on Early English books, 1475-1640 microfilm.
Reproductions of the originals in the Bodleian Library (Early English books, 1475-1640) and the British Library (Early English books, 1641-1700 and Thomason Tracts).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1270:24) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) C2748.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|