Good newes from Fraunce : a true discourse of the winning of sundry cheefe townes, castles, and holdes in Fraunce, which are now in the obedience of the French king : with the great victorie which his Maiestie hath had in sundry late battels, skirmishes, and pursuites made vpon the enemy at Mouncounter in Brittanie, and elsewhere, since the winning of Chartres, which was in April last : together with the defeating, drowning, and taking of much victuaile, corne, and money sent by the enemy to the cittie of Paris / published by authoritie.
- Other records:
- At London : Printed for Thomas Nelson, and are to be solde by William Wright, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ([22, id est 24] pages)
- France -- History -- Henry IV, 1589-1610.
Moncontour (Côtes-du-Nord, France) -- Early works to 1800.
- Imperfect: signature A₄ lacking, cropped, stained, and with print show-through.
Signatures: A-C⁴ (last leaf blank).
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1945:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 11273.5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|