The declaration of His Highness the Prince of Orange, concerning papists not departing from the cities of London and Westminster, and ten miles adjacent..
- London, : Printed by J. Starkey and A. and W. Churchill,, MDCLXXXIX. .
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Anti-Catholicism -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Broadsides -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Catholics -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
- Date given according to Lady Day dating.
Signed: W.H. Prince of Orange.
At end of text: Given at St. James's the fourteenth day of January, 1688.
Initial; Steele notation: of in Day; arms 111.
Includes docket title in manuscripts at reel C15:2.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C15:2; C29:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W2326
Steele I, 3949
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.24
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.13
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|