The analysis, explication, and application, of the sacred vow and Covenant, : enjoyned by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, to be taken by every man throughout the whole Kingdome. Very usefull and profitable for to be read, observed, and kept by all who take the said Covenant. By Richard Ward Minister of Stansteed in Essex. Perlegi, approbo, imprimendam judico banc sacri fœderis analysin. July 8. 1643. Iacobus Cranford Ecclesiæ Christopheri apud Londinenses Rector. This is entred Henry Walley.
- London : Printed by Richard Bishop for Iohn Dallam, 1643.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Solemn League and Covenant (1643) -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- "This vow and covenant to be taken.."--p.2.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 7th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 10:E59) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) W799.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|