The good of peace and ill of vvarre, : set forth in a sermon preached in the cathedrall church of S. Paul, the last day of July, 1642. By Ephraim Vdall, Rector of S. Austins, London.
- Other Title:
- Good of peace and ill of warre
- London : Printed by T. Badger, for Ph. Stephens and C. Meridith, and are to be sold at the gilded Lion and the Crane in Pauls Church-yard, M.DC.XLII. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 40 pages)
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Local subjects:
- Bible. O.T.. Psalms XXIX, 11. -- Sermons.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug: 23".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 20:E113) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) U9.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|