Mr. Grimston his learned speech in the high court of Parliament: : concerning troubles abroad, and grievances at home. Shewing the inward symptomes and causes of all our feares and dangers, and what probability there is of reformation, in case due punishment be speedily executed on the incendiaries and chiefe causers of those distractions that have opprest our church and common-wealth.
- Other Title:
- Mister Grimston his learned speech in the high court of Parliament
- London : Novemb. 25. Printed for T. Wright, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 5,  pages)
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 23:E128) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) G2031.
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|