The spirit of prophesie : wherein is proved the divine authority of the Scripture, and Christian religion, by the predictions, miracles, wisdom, fortitude, &c. of our blessed Saviour and His apostles : with the reasonableness of the Christian faith, hope, and practice, made good against Jews, atheists, etc. / recommended to the press by a late learned prelate.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Will. Crook ..., 1687.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 277,  pages)
- Bible -- Evidences, authority, etc.
Bible -- Inspiration.
- "The epistle dedicatory" signed W.H. [id est William Hughes--cf. Wing 2nd edition]
Advertisement: pages 271- at end.
Includes bibliographical references in marginal notes.
Reproduction of original in the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, University of California, Los Angeles.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2229:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) H3346A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|