The work of the age: or, the sealed prophecies of Daniel opened and applied. : VVherein is plainly proved that all the governments in the world, except the government of Christ, are but images, or parts of Nebuchadnezzars image, and shall be suddenly broken in pieces by the little stone cut out of the mountain without hand: together with the means how Christ will effect all this. Shewing also that image-government, and image-worship have always been companions. Explaining likewise Daniels mystical numbers, and discovering some misprisions about the little horn, both in the translation and application of the same. Amending sundry places in our common translation, and clearing some chronological points from the common errours. / By William Aspinwall.
- Other Title:
- Work of the age
Sealed prophecies of Daniel opened and applied
Nebucadnezzars dream unsealed and opened
- London : Printed by R.I. for Livewell Chapman, and are to be sold at the sign of the Crown in Popes-head Alley., 1655.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 56 pages)
- Bible. Daniel -- Prophecies -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill. 14".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 126:E832) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) A4010.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|