Sions praises. : Opened in a sermon preached before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, aldermen and common council of London: on the day of solemn thanksgiving unto God for his long and gracious preservation of that great city, from pestilence, fire, and other dangers. By Edward Reynolds. D.D.
- London : printed by Tho. Newcomb for George Thomason, and are to be sold at his shop at the sign of the Rose and Crown in Pauls Church yard, 1657.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 30,  pages)
- Sermons, English -- Early works to 1800.
- The last leaf is blank.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 20".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 138:E915) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) R1289.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|