Sir Thomas Fairfax his summons sent into Oxford : and the governours answer, with the names of those Sir Thomas Glemham desires passes for to treat about what he shall send : also Sir Thomas Fairfax his summons sent into Wallingford, Bostoll, and Rudcot : and the copie of the articles for the surrender of Dudley-Castle to Sir William Brereton, with all ordnance, armes and ammunition, bag and baggage.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by Elizabeth Purslow, May 14, 1646.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 5,  pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
- "These being examined by the originall copies, are commanded to be printed, and are to be published according to order of Parliament."
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1601:5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing S3893
- Brereton, William, 1604-1661.
Glemham, Thomas, Sir, -1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|