A declaration of the Parliament assembled at Westminster. Whereas by a clause in an Act of this present Parliament, for enabling and authorizing certain persons to be justices of the peace, ...
- Other Title:
- Whereas by a clause in an Act of this present Parliament, for enabling and authorizing certain persons to be justices of the peace
- London : Printed by John Field and Henry Hills, Printers to the Parliament. And are to be sold at the seven Stars in Fleet-street over against Dunstans Church, 
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Justices of the peace -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Judicial power -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Title from heading and first lines of text.
Publication date from Wing.
Order to print dated: Thursday, the 7th. of July, 1659. Signed: Thomas St. Nicholas Clerk of the Parliament.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 18".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669f21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) E1490B.
Steele, I, 3117.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|