The case betvveen the Right Honourable City of London, and Robert Campion. Represented to publike view, after sixteen years private sad sufferings, and attendance, early and late, upon the several Lord Mayors, aldermen, and common-councels, without relief.
- Other Title:
- Case between the Right Honourable City of London, and Robert Campion
- [London : publisher not identified, 1659]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Campion, Robert -- Early works to 1800.
Debts, Public -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
- Imprint from Wing.
Includes: The humble petition of Robert Campion.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "May. 30".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669f21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C408.
- To the right honourable the Lord Mayor, aldermen, and commons, in Common-Councel assembled. The humble petition of Robert Campion.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|