An account of the proceedings against Nathaniel Thomson, upon his tryal at the Kings Bench-Bar Westminster, : who was tryed, and found guilty on Wednesday the 26th of November 1684. for printing a dangerous and seditious libel, intitled the Prodigal return'd home, asserting the Popes supremacy in ecclesiastical affaires, &c.
- London : Printed for A. Banks, 1684.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- E. L. (E. Lydeott). Prodigal return'd home -- Early works to 1800.
Thompson, Nathaniel, -1687 -- Early works to 1800.
Trials (Seditious libel) -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- "The prodigal return'd home" is attributed to E. Lydeott.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C17:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) A349.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 515.l.2.
- England and Wales. Court of King's Bench.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|