The touch-stone of the reformed gospel : Wherein the principal heads and tenents of the Protestant doctrine (objected against Catholicks) are briefly refuted. By the express texts of the Protestants own Bible, set forth and approved by the Church of England. With the ancient fathers judgements thereon, in confirmation of the Catholick doctrine.
- The last edition exactly corrected.
- At Bordeaux : At Simon Boé's, printer St. James street, near the Marcket., M.D.C.XCI. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 131,  pages)
- Catholic Church -- Doctrines -- Early works to 1800.
Catholics -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Protestantism -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- By John Heigham.
Includes index at end.
Formerly attributed to Matthew Kellison Cf. NUC pre-1956.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1866:5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) H1370L.
- Kellison, Matthew, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|