Act of the Convention of Estates: for putting the kingdome into a posture of defence. At Edinburgh the 26. of August, 1643.
- [London] : Edinburgh, Printed by Evan Tyler, and reprinted at London for Thomas Vnderhill at the signe of the Bible in Woodstreet, 1643.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Scotland. Convention of Estates -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Law -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Scotland -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649 -- Sources -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Octob: 6 1643".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 12:E70) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S1135.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|