The only table extant for all merchandizes serving for whole-sale and re-taile : in weights & measures either little or great quantities being at any the prizes next standing round at the head of each collumne ready cast up The next round is multiplyed downwards (Note that 112 is to every hundred.) ... / Exam: by us [bracket] Charles Bunworth Abraham Colfe andc. [bracket] Accomptants.
- [London] : [Sold] b[y], Arthur Tooker neere Salisbury House in the Strand and William Battersby at Thavies Inn-gate neere St. Andrews Church in Holborn Where you may also have the pyramid table of multiplication redy cast up, [1700?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Merchants -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Weights and measures -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Consists entirely of a large circular woodcut(?) table with many numerical circular columns used to figure out what various weights and measures of product will cost both in the wholesale and retail trade.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing.
At head of table: Licensed and entred according to order.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E9:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) O349bA
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1231.l.[75***]
- Bunworth, Charles.
Colfe, Abraham, accomptant.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|