Revenge for honour. : A tragedie, / by George Chapman.
- London, : Printed for Richard Marriot, in S. Dunstan's Church yard, Fleetstreet., 1654.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (63,  pages)
- The ascription to Chapman is not generally accepted. The work has been identified with "The paraside, or, Revenge for honour", a play registered 1653 as the work of Henry Glapthorne. Cf. Plays and poems of George Chapman, edition by T. M. Parrott. The tragedies, pages 713-720; D. L. Thomas in Modern philology, April, 1908, pages 617-636; Cambridge history of Engl. lit., volume 6.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 5".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 40:E231) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C1949
Greg II, 730(AI)
- Chapman, George, 1559?-1634.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|