The humble petition of the gentry and commons of the county of York, : presented to His Majestie at York, April 22. 1642. And His Majesties message sent to the Parliament, April 24. 1642. concerning Sir Iohn Hothams refusall to give His Majestie entrance into Hull.
- London : Printed by Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: And by the Assignes of John Bill, MDCXLII. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Hotham, John, Sir, 1589-1645 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Hull (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Sources -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Yorkshire (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Sources -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- In this edition the fourth line ends "the"; there are three ornaments between the rules above the imprint; the third line of the imprint begins "the"; and the date is printed in roman numerals.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 26:E144) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) H3503.
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I).
England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|