A speech made in the House of Peeres, by the Right Honourable the Earle of Monmouth, on Thursday the 13. of Ianuary. 1641. : Upon the occasion of the present distractions, and of his Majesties removall from White-hall.
- Printed at London : for I. Benson, 1641. [id est 1642]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Device on t.p. appears to be a variant of McK. 262.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 35:E200) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) M2425.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|