The case of Mrs. Mary Stout widow..
- [London : publisher not identified, between 1699? and 1701]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Murder -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Regarding an appeal against Spencer Cowper and others for the alleged murder of Sarah Stout; see further 'The case of Spencer Cowper'.
Dated 1699? by Wing, 1700 by ESTC.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
P. 4 begins: "Such persons, whoever they are,".
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C17:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C961.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 515.l.2.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|